Assistant Property Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £18k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2019-05-12 12 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 June 2019
Our client is a small, yet extremely successful, independent agency based in London. Their expert and reputable team have years of exceptional experience and knowledge behind them. This coupled with access to both domestic and wide international markets, means they are best placed to maximise clients’ assets.
This is a superb opportunity to join a newly formed elite property management team. This is a key position assisting two property managers whom oversee 300+ properties in London. It is an exciting opportunity for an aspirational, organised and driven individual to build a career at a successful and rapidly growing independent company.
The company endeavour to create a world-class culture in which a team of outstanding high performers work in synchrony to achieve common goals. The team enjoy what they do, apply themselves fully and then switch off at the end of every day knowing they have put in a great shift.
Responsibilities will include:
- Booking and arranging inventories
- Reporting on weekly basis on all upcoming check-ins
- Administering and assisting with tenancy renewals
- Activating tenancies as soon as possible
- Sending out relevant welcome and compliance emails to tenants
- Protecting deposits
- Receiving incoming property management enquiries
- Arranging and monitoring inspections
- Conducting property inspections across London
- Booking and arranging access for contractors when required
- Keeping relevant systems up to date with relevant documentation.
- Embrace and create an enjoyable journey for applicants.
- Knowledge of lettings and current legislation
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service
- Good phone manner
- 2nd language preferable
Our client will pay a salary of up to £22,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.