Assistant Property Manager at this boutique high-end Property Company in Paddington, West London
Permanent Paddington, West London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-06-12 12 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 August 2019
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a boutique high-end property company based in West London. Offering a bespoke service to their niche clientele, they incorporate search & acquisition, development and renovation management. They also offer a detailed country house management program for private residences in the Home Counties.
Our client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager to join the team at their London office in Paddington. This role will involve compiling financial and reporting documents, as well as interacting with clients and contractors to resolve and maintain planned maintenance procedures.
The main elements to this role include:
- Responding to and resolving any reactive maintenance issues as efficiently as possible
- Identifying and coordinating any planned maintenance throughout a yearly cycle
- Providing access for each property and overseeing any scheduled works being carried out
- Managing records and files
- Assisting with monthly reporting and financial updates
- Assisting with invoice queries and administration.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Demonstrates strong organisational skills necessary to oversee a number of different properties
- Strong IT skills
- Must be able to cope well under pressure
- Work well within a team
- Interact and engages in a friendly manner to all clients and contractors
- Willing and able to travel to various property sites in London.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.