Assistant Lettings and Sales Manager for this successful residential Estate Agency in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-03-11 11 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 May 2018
This modern and successful residential estate agency, specialising in the Wembley development, is looking to recruit an Assistant Lettings and Sales Manager to join the team.
The role will involve supporting the lettings and sales manager in running the lettings and sales department, ensuring the client and customer experience is exemplary at all times. You will be responsible for the front-end leasing team – lettings & sales associate & tenancy coordinator.
The role is suited to a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering a first-class service to clients.
The role will include the following:
- Successfully responding to all general enquiries in a polite and proper manner
- Following up leads, accurately registering details of applicants in the sales and lettings data bases and booking viewings where appropriate
- Conducting and closing viewings of lettings properties, presenting the product in a safe and professional manner and maximising all opportunities.
- Undertaking a range of general administration lettings activities as required
- Continue winning new business
- Updating the lettings and sales software system as required
- Staff recruitment and training
- Supporting the line manager with monitoring budget to ensure department is keeping in line with targets set for year-end goals/achievements
- Ensuing all marketing and social media is up to date, and in line with the company brand
- Managing and supporting the front-end leasing team to include Lettings and Sales Associate and Tenancy Coordinator
- Ensuring the front-end leasing team is compliant at all times
- Attending industry regional meetings to keep abreast with industry changes
- Participating in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the company
- Ensuring that your understanding and skill level regarding the company’s IT systems are up to date
- Working within the company’s policies and procedures, governance framework and standards, as detailed on the company’s intranet.
- Proven lettings and sales experience
- Experience of managing one or more direct reports
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication, customer service and organisation skills
- ARLA/NFOPP qualified
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Highly motivated and good team player.
The salary for this role will be around £35,000 dependent on experience. You will be working a 5 day week.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme, access to a range of discounts and other perks.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.