Assistant Lettings Manager – Market-leading Estate Agency – Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-11-29 29 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 January 2017
An excellent opportunity has become available at one of the UK’s largest independent and multi award winning property groups. The company is currently seeking an Assistant Lettings Manager to join their very busy and dynamic team in their exceedingly successful office in the centre of Richmond, Surrey.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a similar role or be an ambitious and driven Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for that next step where you will be working closely with the Lettings Manager.
The company is committed to providing the very highest levels of customer service and therefore you must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
The duties and responsibilities of this role will included:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Experience in the Lettings Industry
- Ability to work towards goals/targets
- Must be tenacious
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to manage and be part of a team
- Problem solver/quick thinker
- Must be well presented
- Able to motivate a team
- Ability to take a firm stance when required
- Diplomacy skills.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
Realistic on target earnings will range from £45,000 to £50,000 though this will depend on the performance of the branch. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.