Assistant Lettings Manager/Lister at this highly-respected Estate Agency group in Uxbridge, Middlesex
Permanent Uxbridge, Middx | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-08-03 03 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 03 October 2019
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly-respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance. They are seeking a motivated and experienced Assistant Lettings Manager/Lister for their Uxbridge office.
The successful candidate will have a proven lettings track record and will be target driven and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of letting procedures and legislation. To be considered you will have proven experience in winning new business and knowledge of the local area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating and winning new business
- Generating market appraisals
- Attending market appraisals
- Assisting the lettings team through generating viewings, leads, doing phone outs, etc.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out valuations on properties and taking details
- Well-presented and articulate
- Minimum of 3 years lettings experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s listing/valuation experience
- Strong local knowledge of the Ruislip rental market
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the current lettings legislation
- Honest and trustworthy
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary will be up to £25,000 depending on experience, with an on target earnings figure in the region of £35,000 to £45,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.