Assistant Lettings Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2020-11-06 06 November 2020 Closing date for applications: 06 January 2021
Our client is a leading privately-owned estate agency that offers lettings and property sales services in Surbiton and the nearby areas.
The company is run by the owners who have over 25 years of experience as Surbiton estate agents. Both live locally and are active in the community, something which has given them an unrivaled understanding of the Surbiton area and the people who live there. Their professional team of letting and estate agents are local experts who pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within lettings, be target driven and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of letting procedures and legislation. To be considered you will have proven experience in winning new business and knowledge of the local area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating and winning new business
- Generating market appraisals
- Attending market appraisals
- Assisting the lettings team through generating viewings, leads, doing phone outs, etc.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out valuations on properties and taking details
- Minimum of 3 years lettings experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s listing/valuation experience
- Strong local knowledge of the Surbiton rental market
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the current lettings legislation
- Honest and trustworthy
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer for this role include a basic of £18,000 to £22,000, with on target earnings of £40,000 to £50,000. The company will also provide a petrol card.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.