Assistant Lettings Manager – Award Winning Independent Property Group – Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-09-08 08 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2016
An amazing opportunity has become available at one of the UK’s largest independent and multi award winning property group, with a large network of offices across the Home Counties. The company are currently seeking an Assistant Lettings Manager to join their very busy and dynamic team in their exceedingly successful office in the centre of Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a similar role or an ambitious and driven Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for that next step. This is a fantastic chance for an individual looking to become a Lettings Manager in the future as you will be very challenged. You will be working alongside the Lettings Manager very closely for the business to run smoothly.
The company are committed to providing the very highest levels of customer service and therefore you must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Experience in Lettings Industry
- Ability to work towards goals/targets
- Must be tenacious
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbally
- Able to manage and be part of a team
- Problem solver/quick thinker
- Must be well presented
- Able to motivate a team
- Ability to take a firm stance when required
- Diplomacy skills.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
The projected on target earnings in the first year, will be from £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on the performance of the branch. A company car or car allowance is also provided with the package.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.