Assistant Branch Manager – Wimbledon Village Estate Agency
Permanent Wimbledon Village, London | £24k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2015-07-13 13 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 13 September 2015
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious sales negotiator to join this highly successful independent estate agency as an Assistant Branch Manager in their Wimbledon Village office in south west London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career in the industry to date, and this role would ideally suit a highly ambitious negotiator looking to run his/ her own branch in the very near future as the company has a network of offices locally offering career opportunities.
This is a competitive market so you will need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working to be successful.
The role will include the usual duties of a senior sales negotiator within estate agency and will include:
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- Taking enquiries from prospective vendors and arranging market appraisals
- All relevant paperwork
- Supporting the team
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
The initial package will include a guarantee for the first 3 months. Thereafter, you will be paid a basic salary of c. £18-24,000, and an attractive commission enabling you to realistically earn £50-60,000. You will also be provided with a company car or an allowance. On top of this, there are quarterly competitions for the highest achieving negotiators, and annual holiday competitions for the top negotiators who sell and exchange on most units during the year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com