Assistant Branch Manager – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Raynes Park, South West London
Permanent Raynes Park, London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-06-07 07 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2016
This highly successful independent agency with a network of offices locally around Wimbledon, is recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager to join their team in Raynes Park, South West London.
The sales team are recruiting for an experienced and competent Assistant Manager who has a proven track record of high banking figures within property sales.
This role will involve working closely with one of the directors in branch, and overseeing the office in his absence so you will need to be able to display natural leadership skills.
The role will include the usual duties of a senior sales negotiator within estate agency and will include:
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- Taking enquiries from prospective vendors and arranging market appraisals
- All relevant paperwork
- Supporting the team
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary dependent on experience and with on target earnings in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 along with a company car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org