Assistant Branch Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Chiswick, West London
Permanent Chiswick, West London | £60k to £65k OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2017-12-19 19 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 February 2018
This leading independent agency with a network of offices in London is currently recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager to join its team in Chiswick.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career in the industry to date and a proven track record of high banking figures within property sales. Valuation experience is essential for this role.
This role will involve working closely with the branch director, and overseeing the office in his absence so you will need to be able to display natural leadership skills.
The role will include the following:
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- Taking enquiries from prospective vendors and arranging market appraisals
- All relevant paperwork
- Supporting the team
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence.
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- A self starter
- A full UK driving licence essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently.
This exciting career opportunity comes with an attractive basic salary, a car allowance and on target earnings of £60,000 to £65,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.