Assistant Branch Manager – Leading Estate Agency Group – Uxbridge, West London
Permanent Uxbridge, West London | £30k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-05-21 21 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 July 2017
This leading estate agency group, with a network of local offices, is currently recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager to join its team in Uxbridge. To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career in the industry to date.
The sales team are recruiting for an experienced and competent Assistant Manager who has a proven track record of high banking figures within property sales. Valuing experience would be essential, as is area and market knowledge.
This role will involve working closely with one of the directors in branch, and overseeing the office in his absence so you will need to be able to display natural leadership skills.
The role will include the usual duties of a senior sales negotiator within estate agency:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- A self starter
- A Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently.
This position provides a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.