Assistant Branch Manager for this privately owned Estate Agency in Colliers Wood, South West London
Permanent Colliers Wood, South West London | £40k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2020-08-23 23 August 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 October 2020
Our client is a market leading, privately owned estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and management of properties in South West London. They are currently looking to expand their team in Colliers Wood and appoint an experienced, motivated Assistant Branch Manager to embrace the sales and letting opportunities available.
Responsibilities will include carrying out market appraisals, generating new business for the company, supporting the Branch Manager/Directors and helping to motivate and manage the sales team.
These daily responsibilities require a personable, proactive individual with strong communication and multi-tasking skills. Ideally, you will also have the desire, confidence and ability to progress to the responsibilities of a managerial role.
- Previous experience in estate agency with proven track record at a senior level
- Strong work ethic with ability to multitask and work without supervision
- Confident telephone manner & computer literate
- Ability to negotiate & problem solve whilst delivering customer service excellence
- Clear, concise verbal & written communication skills with accuracy & attention to detail
- Preferably have good knowledge of the local area
- Full UK driving licence.
This opportunity will come with a basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000, with on target earnings of £40,000 to £60,000. Benefits include a car allowance, additional financial incentives, opportunities to gain industry qualifications, company pension and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org