Assistant Branch Manager for this multi-branch Estate Agency in South West London
Permanent , South West London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2020-08-23 23 August 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 October 2020
Our client is a market leading, multi-branch independent estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and management of properties in with branches in Wimbledon, Colliers Wood and Morden, South West London. They are currently looking to expand their team and appoint an experienced, motivated Assistant Branch Manager to embrace the sales and letting opportunities available.
Responsibilities will include carrying out market appraisals, generating new business for the company, supporting the Branch Manager/Directors and helping to motivate and manage the sales and lettings teams.
These daily responsibilities require a personable, proactive individual with strong communication and multi-tasking skills. Ideally, you will also have the desire, confidence and ability to progress to the responsibilities of a managerial role.
Other duties will include:
- Qualifying & responding to all leads
- Arranging & managing viewings by telephone
- Confidently handling negotiations & offers between landlord/tenant or vendor/purchaser
- Maintaining & driving sales progression until completion
- Achieving monthly targets
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Keeping accurate files notes, handling queries & consistently updating software relating to the whole property process using Vebra Alto
- Target letter drops to key areas & other related marketing
- Carrying out market appraisals and generating new business
- Supporting the Branch Manager/Directors & helping to motivate & manage the sales team.
In addition to a passion for property & people, the successful applicant must have:
- Previous experience in estate agency & be target driven, with proven track record
- Strong work ethic with ability to multitask & work without supervision
- Confident telephone manner & computer literate
- Ability to negotiate & problem solve whilst delivering customer service excellence
- Clear, concise verbal & written communication skills with accuracy & attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
- Preferably knowledge of the local area (Merton & Wandsworth Boroughs).
This opportunity will come with a basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000, with on target earnings of £40,000 to £50,000. Benefits include a car allowance, additional financial incentives, opportunities to gain industry qualifications, company pension and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com