Assistant Branch Manager – Estate Agency – Brockley, South London
Permanent Brockley, London | £18k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2015-12-23 23 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 23 February 2016
This leading independent agency with a network of offices in London is currently recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager to join their team in Brockley, South London. To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career in the industry to date. The sales team are recruiting for an experienced and competent Assistant Manager who has a proven track record of high banking figures within property sales. Valuing experience would be essential as is area and market knowledge.
This role will involve working closely with one of the directors in branch, and overseeing the office in his absence so you will need to be able to display natural leadership skills.
The role will include the usual duties of a senior sales negotiator within estate agency and will include:
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- Taking enquiries from prospective vendors and arranging market appraisals
- All relevant paperwork
- Supporting the team
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- A self starter
- A Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary dependent on experience and an exceptional commission structure along with a company car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org