Asset Manager for this leading international Property Developer in Croydon, Surrey
Permanent Croydon, Surrey | £35k
Job Posted: 2021-07-13 13 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 August 2021
Our client is a leading international property developer in London and the Home Counties creating modern, contemporary, luxury homes and commercial properties. They have expanded rapidly, gaining an enviable reputation for creating contemporary and luxurious living spaces. This reputation has made them a foremost developer of luxury residential and commercial properties.
As the Property/Asset Manager for their new development, you will be the key contact for tenants, leaseholders, letting agents and suppliers of services. To be considered you will have a strong background within residential property management, with any block management experience being highly beneficial.
This is a superb career move for an ambitious individual looking for something a little different. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please get in contact today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Marketing and letting of the properties directly and through agents
- Dealing with property issues with Tenants / Leaseholders on the phone and in person
- Carrying out inspections of void properties pre-tenancy handovers, dealing with disrepair issues
- Ensuring void periods are kept to a minimum period, organising schedule of works
- Diarising, organising and negotiating lease and rent renewals
- Ensuring rents are paid on time, arrears and follow up action are dealt with promptly
- Preparation and Service of Notices
- Dealing with deposit registration, release and disputes
- Dealing with Tenant referencing and right to rent checks
- Preparing schedules of works at end of tenancies
- Preparing service charge budgets, demands and reconciliations
- Issuing Ground Rent demands, servicing notices, obtaining estimates
- Managing arrears and debt collection
- Dealing with contractors
- Investigating and managing ad-hoc issues on site.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong residential property management experience
- Block management experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in using Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- An excellent understanding of property legislation, contracts and Health and Safety
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management and organisation with excellent attention to detail.
This fantastic role comes with a generous salary of £35,000. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.