Tenancy Progression Administrator at Estate Agency in Hampton Hill, Borough of Richmond
Permanent Hampton Hill, Borough of Richmond | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2017-09-20 20 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 20 November 2017
A vacancy for an Administrator has arisen with this well-respected estate agency based in Hampton Hill.
This company is extremely successful so consequently the office is very busy; dealing in all areas of property including Sales, Lettings and property Management. They are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support their highly successful tenancy progression team, assisting with the lettings legal paperwork and general administration.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an administrator within the property industry as well as having excellent communication and organisation skills.
To be considered you should have the following skills:
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Fast typist, audio typing skills
- Must be highly organised, quick to learn and able to prioritise workloads
- IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Must be able to support a busy team doing ad-hoc tasks
- Willingness to learn new bespoke software packages used by the department
- Must be willing to pitch in, work in a team as well as independently
- Full clean UK driving licence / car owner
- Must live within close proximity of the office.
Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position will pay a basic salary in the region of £20,000 to £22,000 which will be dependent on your level of ability and experience. This is a Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.