Lettings Administrator – Upmarket Global Real Estate Agency – Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £24k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2017-03-30 30 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 30 May 2017
This leading, upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has an opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join its busy and successful office in Notting Hill.
Our client is looking for an individual to support the Lettings Department and ensure it runs effectively and efficiently.
The successful candidate will need to have previous administration experience in estate agency as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Dealing with incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently deal with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Visiting available properties
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meeting and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required
- Sending new property details on new instruction
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Confirming pitch appointment with landlords as appropriate
- Preparing pitch packs
- Preparing comparables as appropriate
- Sending pitch reports and letters
- Arranging and carrying out any re-evaluation of any re-lets and prepare for re-marketing
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place.
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within property administration
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience.
Salary on offer for this role will be £24,000 to £27,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8:30-6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.