Administrator at this global Real Estate Agency in Brook Green, West London
Permanent Brook Green, West London | £23k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2017-10-16 16 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 16 December 2017
This leading, upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has an opportunity for an Administrator to join its busy and successful office in Brook Green, West London.
Our client is looking for an individual to support the branch and ensure it runs effectively and efficiently.
The successful candidate will need to have previous administration experience in estate agency as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages when appropriate
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk in clients for sales & lettings
- Meeting and greeting all people entering the office
- Efficiently deal with sales & lettings enquiries
- Sending and answering to correspondence
- Preparing new properties for marketing for sales & lettings including ordering photos, floor plans and full compliance
- Liaising with the satellite office teams
- Processing / approving office invoices including photography, leaflet distribution, advertising for sales & lettings
- Property lists for sales & lettings
- Key Manager – logging keys in and out and adding new keys for sales & lettings
- Comparables – maintain comparable database for sales & lettings
- Pitching packs for sales & lettings
- Supporting the sales team in all aspects of the sales process
- Supporting the lettings team in all aspects of the lettings process
- Diary management of the sales and lettings teams
- Keeping window display updated on a minimum weekly basis
- Post – sorting daily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office and databases
- Excellent telephone manner.
Salary on offer for this role will be £23,000 to £24,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8:30-6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.