Administrator / Tenancy Progressor for this well-respected Property Consultancy in Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-10-13 13 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2019
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Administrator / Tenancy Progressor to join this large, well-respected Property Consultancy in Ascot. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper-end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation in central London.
The role will involve administering new tenancies from the point of offer acceptance until move in as allocated by the team manager. You will be fully compliant with up to date lettings legislation and best practice procedures, and act as central contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy progression.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Supporting the Senior Tenancy Processor to administer new tenancies and the production of new agreements to quality and to deadline
- Liaising with negotiator to conclude outstanding offer details and other tenancy related matters
- Drafting appropriate tenancy agreement (to be checked by the Office Head/Team Manager) with accompanying correspondence and send out for engrossment to both parties via Adobesign
- Preparing initial invoices, standing orders and rent demands for tenants
- Following up on credit reference responses and where necessary notify negotiator to seek guarantor options or up-front payments
- Producing deed of guarantee document and send for signature or prepare up front rental payment invoice
- Checking that initial monies have been received prior to key release, and guarantor signature, if applicable
- Sending check in reports to both client and tenant
- On receipt of non-managed terminations follow procedure to administer tenancy end
- Process deposit releases upon receiving instructions from landlord and tenant
- Completing tenancies on Reapit once deposit is released
- Attending team meetings & notify Team Manager of any potential tenancy issues
- Checking inventory check-in invoices and authorize for payment within 48 hours of receipt in the office
- Maintaining and utilising up to date knowledge and comply with all Lettings legislation
- Escalate any issues of concern to Team Manager.
- 1 years’ experience within a property administration role
- A smart appearance and professional approach are essential
- Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards and communication at all times
- Organised and systematic – able to prioritise workloads
- Ability to conform to specified processes and routines in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Proactive with good time-management and ability to multi-task
- Team Player
- Education up to A Level & NFoPP qualification is an added bonus. Study towards NFoPP Technical Award Training Level 3 if you are not yet qualified.
This position will come with a basic salary in the region of £23,000 to £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.