Administrator – Sales & Lettings – Kingston Estate Agency
Permanent Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2015-10-12 12 October 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2015
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join this privately-owned estate agency with an excellent reputation in Kingston-upon-Thames. This position is to cover both sales and lettings, but also supporting the Property Management department.
Whilst experience in this field would be beneficial it is not at all essential as the company is prepared to consider individuals with no previous experience. You will, however, need to have good PC skills where accuracy is more important than speed, and you should have an outgoing personality, as you will need to be prepared to answer the telephones and meet and greet customers when necessary.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accurate filing of important documents and forms for the sales and lettings team
- Typing and producing documents, letters and marketing material for the sales and lettings team
- Greeting clients in a professional and polite manner both on the telephone and in the office
- Ensuring that office administration is kept up to date
- Preparing and presenting new instructions on the company’s website
- Assisting the lettings team with references for new tenants and the drawing up of tenancy agreements
- Assisting the whole team with any tasks they may need help on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy of the following packages: Windows, Outlook, Word
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience within a customer service environment is preferred but not essential
This is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role and the salary on offer will be based on experience and will range from £18,000 to £22,000 basic.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org