Administrator – Respected Estate Agency – Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middx | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2017-02-21 21 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 April 2017
A vacancy for an Administrator has arisen with this well-respected estate agency based in Isleworth, Middlesex.
This company is extremely successful so consequently the office is very busy; dealing in all areas of property including Sales, Lettings and property Management. They are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support their highly successful Sales and Lettings team, therefore you should be a team player and have excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an administrator within the property industry.
The duties/ responsibilities will include the following:
- All administration associated with valuations, instructions, contracts, price reductions, fall-throughs, offers, exchanges and completions
- Sickness / lateness / holiday records
- Office and individual IT & phone issues
- Keeping office clean and tidy
- Petty cash
- Office maintenance, including all office supplies
- Maintaining testimonial review sites
- Office social media.
To be considered you should have the following skills:
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Fast typist, audio typing skills
- Must be highly organised, quick to learn and able to prioritise workloads
- IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Must be able to support a busy team doing ad-hoc tasks
- Willingness to learn new bespoke software packages used by the department
- Must be willing to pitch in, work in a team as well as independently
- Full clean UK driving licence / car owner
- Must live within close proximity of the office.
Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position will pay a basic salary in the region of £20,000 to £24,000 which will be dependent on your level of ability and experience. This is a Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.