Administrator/Property Assistant for this Lettings and Property Management Company in Holland Park, Central London
Permanent Holland Park, London | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-10-08 08 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 30 October 2019
This highly-regarded lettings and property management company is looking to recruit an Administrator/Property Assistant to support its friendly team based in the heart of Holland Park.
Previous estate agency experience is not required, however, to be considered you should have administration experience within a similar industry, along with superb communication, organisation and customer service skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to start their career within the property industry as you will supported in your training and development from day one.
The role will involve:
- Reception duties to include answering phones, daily post, managing keys, arranging appointments, filing, invoice processing, ordering of stationary and other office supplies
- Responsible for office equipment including telephones, photocopier/printer, video conference system and maintenance of the website
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
- Raising works orders and booking works with tenants and contractors
- Uploading documents to the company database and electronic filing
- Taking meter readings
- Utility management for change of occupier
- Monitoring approved contractors
- Providing access to properties as required
- Managing boardroom bookings, preparing the boardroom in advance of meetings and arranging refreshments and boardroom lunches
- Good organisational and communication skills
- IT competent – Microsoft Office
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Cheerful disposition
- Good timekeeping
- Excellent team
The salary on offer will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 depending on previous experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.