Administrator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Ruislip, Middlesex
Permanent Ruislip, Middlesex | £18k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-12-17 17 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 17 February 2017
An exciting role has arisen at a market leading, privately owned estate agency with a small network of offices in the local area. They are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their experienced and friendly team in Ruislip, Middlesex.
The company have won multiple awards and provide outstanding customer service. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and high level of customer service.
The job role will include:
- Providing support to the Sales Team
- Attend to emails, mails and messages from clients and colleagues, and telephone liaison; answering and making calls on behalf of the team
- Daily and efficient office management, including coordinating diaries/meetings/conference calls
- General office duties including, maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning and typing of reports, letters, faxes, etc
- Registering applicants if no sales staff available
- Producing registration cards, property details and letting lists
- Assist in organising client events, i.e. lunches and client entertaining
- Liaising with internal suppliers
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Database management
- Assisting team members with all IT related matters
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skill sets:
- Previous experience within an Administration role (property beneficial)
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Proven organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- A confident and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Accurate typing
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Friendly and approachable.
This role will be paying in the region of £18,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com