Property Administrator for this market-leading Estate Agency in Windsor, Berkshire
Permanent Windsor, Berkshire | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-01-21 21 January 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 March 2021
This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Property Administrator to join this market-leading independent estate agency in Windsor. The office is superbly located in the town centre and the company handles the sale and letting of properties throughout the town and the surrounding areas.
You will be providing key support to both the sales and lettings teams in a variety of aspects ensuring the office runs as smoothly as possible. Our client is looking for an individual who can offer first class customer service and possess strong organisation and administration skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- General admin support (sales primarily)
- Dealing with enquiries and arranging viewings
- Diary management
- Database management
- Physical & digital marketing
- Monitoring & ordering office supplies/stationery.
- Experience within estate agency administration required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- IT literate – Microsoft Office
- Time management skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a team player
- Knowledge of Alto CRM would be preferable.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.