Administrator – Estate Agency Sales – Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £25k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2016-02-16 16 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 April 2016
We are recruiting an Office Coordinator to provide efficient and organised secretarial/administrative support to a residential sales team, based in Farnham, Surrey. Our client is looking for someone who is well spoken and presented, capable of supporting a full team in a fast paced and dynamic working environment. Strong customer service skills are essential as you will be responsible for meeting clients on arrival.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Sales.
- Provide administrative support to the other sales members of the team and, on occasion, the lettings team.
- Load and manage properties on to company database.
- Create brochures, flyers, marketing material, window cards, organise EPCs, place properties on the internet.
- Create invoices for fees and disbursements through database
- Help in providing an aftercare service to our clients.
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Expense claims
- Assisting with events
- Creating mail merges, running reports and mail outs
- Archiving electronic records and files and general file administration
- Ask questions, interact and discuss objectives and day to day work of your team
- Responsible for property compliance for files and with regards to the property misdescriptions act.
- Responsible for the Health & Safety and ISO within the Farnham office
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly and ad hoc advertising.
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Be responsible for general office housekeeping
- Be responsible for petty cash
- Ordering stationery
- Post – incoming distribution of post and franking of outgoing mail
- To be able to take dictation on an ad hoc basis
- Register new applicants and liaise with clients
- Arranging property viewing and survey appointments
- To manage contractors and process invoices
- Being proactive with debtors and disbursements
- Minute taking for meetings
You will be offered a competitive salary from £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience and ongoing training within the organisation. Core hours will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6.00pm
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com