Administrator / Co-ordinator – Sales Department – Wimbledon Estate Agency
Permanent Wimbledon Village, London | £23k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2015-07-21 21 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2015
This leading multi-disciplined estate agency practice with offices throughout London is currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for their Wimbledon Village office. This role will involve working primarily for the sales department, although you may have to assist with the lettings team from time to time.
Priority will be given to candidates with previous property experience, though our client may consider experienced administrators who have worked in a similar service industry. You will, however, need to have good, accurate administration skills and be able to work under pressure as this is a busy office.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Production of sales related correspondence, including accurate typing up of property details and maximum use of standard letters. Typing of other correspondence as and when required
- Checking that the company journal is up to date, that all fee earners up-date property status, informing all staff of any changes, use of company database to keep property notes, knowing the of status of all properties for sale
- Greeting members of the public as necessary
- Telephone answering; prompt and accurate relaying of messages
- Diary Management (Market Appraisals (MA), Viewings, etc)
- The continued functioning of office IT, fax, photocopiers, printers, franking machines etc; call out of contracted maintenance firms as required
- Maintenance of the Company approved IT and paper filing and archive system ensuring files are weeded prior to archiving
- Provision of an adequate supply of all properties details
- Maintenance of files of other agents properties, as required
- Prompting manager/staff over administrative actions required concerning property sales
- Liaison between vendors and other agents, photographers, floor planners, surveyors, etc.
- Collation of weekly and monthly sales figures, time sheets for part time staff, attendance records
- Liaison with Marketing Department over advertising, and Accounts Department, as required
- Incoming and outgoing post and re-crediting of franking machine
- Monitoring security of property key storage and maintenance of the key booking-out system
- Maintenance of Office First Aid kit and Accident Report book
- Monitoring of stationery levels, cleaning and canteen items etc and re-ordering as required
- Opening up office in morning, as required
This challenging, yet rewarding opportunity comes with a basic salary of c. £23,000 per annum depending on your level of experience. This is a Monday to Friday, 8.45am – 6.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com