Administrator / Co-ordinator at this global, residential Estate Agency in Cobham, Surrey
Permanent Cobham, Surrey | £24k to £28k 27500
Job Posted: 2017-06-26 26 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 August 2017
This leading international estate agency with an enviable reputation is looking to recruit an Office Coordinator to assist its sales team and at the same time provide direct support to the Head of Residential Sales. This company offers excellent career opportunities to its employees.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide efficient and organised support to both aspects of this role, and will therefore need to be extremely diligent with excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate would have previous property administration experience, preferably in sales, but administration experience outside of the property industry may also be considered.
Key activities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Residential Sales
- Providing administrative support to the other sales members of the team and, on occasions, the lettings team
- Loading properties on to Reapit and then managing them
- Creating brochures, flyers, marketing material, window cards, organising EPCs, placing properties on the internet
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Expense claims
- Assisting with events
- Creating mail merges, running reports and mail outs
- Archiving electronic records and files and general file administration
- Responsible for property compliance for files and with regards to the Property Misdescriptions Act
- Being responsible for the weekly and monthly and ad-hoc advertising
- Being responsible for general office housekeeping
- Being responsible for petty cash
- Ordering stationery
- Posting – incoming distribution of post and franking of outgoing mail
- Minute taking for meetings.
Your key attributes and personality traits should include:
- Being a polite and well-mannered individual
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate typing skills.
The salary on offer for this role will depend on the level of experience, but will be in the region of £24,000 to 27,500, plus annual discretionary bonus. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com