Administrator / Co-ordinator – Property Refurbishment Department – Central London
Permanent Westminster, London | £25k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-12-22 22 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 February 2017
An exciting role has become available for an Administrator / Co-ordinator to support both the Prime Property Management and Refurbishment Departments of this leading London Estate Agency.
Based in the company’s Westminster office you will be assisting with the effective running of both the above departments by providing organisational and administrative support to the teams.
Your key responsibilities to both departments will include:
- Answering the departmental phones and putting calls through to the relevant persons
- Keeping thorough file notes of every action and conversation with suppliers, landlords and tenants
- Passing for payment all supplier invoices and utility bills daily
- Reducing the level of contractor debts through checking of weekly spreadsheet and dealing with any queries
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc tasks required by the team.
Further to the above you will have the following duties/responsibilities with each department individually:
Prime Property Management:
- Providing a same day typing service for department, including standard letters, check ins/outs and fee invoices
- Advising all utility companies of every tenancy change
- Responsible for updating the department statistics and liaising with the Finance department
- Producing rent arrears report and pursue and collect rental payments from the tenants in accordance with instructions from the team
- Arranging property visits for the department with the tenants
- Chasing up service charge and final utility bills from the necessary agents and suppliers.
- Liaising with utility suppliers regarding any bill queries to ensure accurate payments
- Managing check in and check out appointments for the start and end of each tenancy, and obtain end of tenancy details from vacating tenants
- Assisting with dealing with other letting agencies, landlords and tenants in regards to managed only tenancies and the paperwork involved in new deals, renewals and tenancy swaps.
- Assisting with producing monthly reports for portfolio landlords.
- Collating quotes from contractors to assist with accurate recommendations to landlords.
- Administer the supplier database including chasing insurance docs.
- Arranging for health & safety documentation to be completed prior to the commencement of refurbishment works.
- Carrying out weekly visits to smaller refurbishment projects and updating clients as required.
- Taking before and after photographs of projects as required.
The core skills you will need to have to be considered for this position are:
- Time management skills of planning, prioritising and organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Problem solver and multi-tasker
- Good knowledge of Excel / spreadsheets
This is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org