Administrator / Co-ordinator – Estate Agency – Reading Town Centre
Permanent Reading, London | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2014-09-17 17 September 2014 Closing date for applications: 17 November 2014
A vacancy for an Administrator has arisen with this well-respected estate agency based in Reading town centre. This company is extremely successful and very busy, dealing in all areas of property including Sales, Lettings and New Homes. They are currently looking to recruit an Administrator / Co-ordinator to support their highly successful Sales and Lettings team in their town centre office.
To be considered you should have the following skills:
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Typing speed of no less that 50wpm, audio typing skills
- Must be highly organised, quick to learn and able to prioritise workloads.
- IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to support a busy team doing ad hoc tasks
- Willingness to learn new bespoke software packages used by the department
- Must be willing to pitch in, work in a team as well as independently
You should also be reliable and dependable, providing support to the team, be efficient, flexible and open-minded to the role and to take on new work where possible. Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position will pay a £18-25,000 basic salary which will be dependent on your level of ability and experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com