Administrator at this respected independent Estate Agency in St Margaret’s, Richmond Borough
Permanent St Margaret's, Richmond Borough | £25k
Job Posted: 2019-07-09 09 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 09 September 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support their highly successful Sales and Lettings teams, therefore you should be a team player and have excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an administrator within the property industry and be highly organised with a fun, outgoing personality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling paperwork for valuations & create valuation packs
- Generating letters for instructions and writing up property details
- Chasing contracts, AML’s and property info sheet
- Processing price reduction/ withdrawn/ fall through
- Processing under offer/ exchange/ completion
- Assisting manager with touting material and letters
- Create and manage Vebra templates, glossy brochures etc
- Portal management including banners and logos
- Marketing campaign, including flyers and poster designs
- Social Media, blogs, newsletter, review sites & testimonials
- Website management
- Photo management
- Other adhoc administration and office management duties.
- Previous property administration experience
- Experience using Excel, Word & Outlook
- Proficient in Powerpoint and photoshop an advantage
- Ability to multi-task
- Have a full UK driving licence and own car
Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position will pay a basic salary in the region of £25,000 which will be dependent on your level of ability and experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.