Administrator at this long-established Estate Agency in Tooting, South London
Permanent Tooting, South London | £24k to £26k OTE 26000
Job Posted: 2019-06-19 19 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 19 August 2019
An exciting opportunity has become available within this long-established independent estate agency for an Administrator based in Tooting.
As a company, they believe in maintaining relationships, therefore you will be expected to provide a friendly and personalised service at all times.
Although previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial, it is by no means essential as they are willing to provide training to the successful candidate. This being the case, you would need to have excellent administration skills, communication skills and have a keen interest to work in the property industry.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- General office reception duties
- Dealing with walk-in and telephone enquires
- Updating window displays regularly
- Ensuring property portals are kept up to date
- Assisting the lettings team with applicant follow-ups
- Assisting with utility bill management
- Assisting with deposit releases for non-managed property
- Assisting with tenancy renewal letters
- Follow up renewals enquiries
- End of tenancy instruction letters.
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within property administration beneficial
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £22,000, along with a commission structure based on renewals enabling you to earn £24,000 to £26,000. The hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.