Administration Assistant – Leading, Upmarket Global Real Estate Agency – Finsbury Circus, Central London
Permanent Finsbury Circus, Central London | £20k to £22k OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2017-04-28 28 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 June 2017
This leading, upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has an opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join its thriving office in Finsbury Circus.
You will be required to work with and enhance existing systems and provide support to the team in day to day activities.
You will preferably be used to working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, have excellent attention to detail and be able to take initiative and build a rapport with clients and the team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Providing full administrative support to the relevant team
- Dealing directly with clients, agents, Valuation Officers and Local Authority personnel over the telephone
- Management of Dynamics data including creation of instructions, managing of contacts, running conflict checks and raising invoices
- Daily management of incoming post and recipient of emails to generic mail inboxes
- Daily management of the company software system, including entry and maintenance of all data
- Creation of and management of files and filing system, including administration of archive filing
- Assisting with marketing initiatives including internal presentations and meetings and external seminars, as well as Internet/Website updates
- Assisting with external communications, including e-bulletins, blogs and other mailouts
- Diary management, including internal and external meetings and travel when required
- Typing correspondence and reports including collating, printing and binding when required
- Updating and/or producing fee sheets, spreadsheets, presentations, reports, pitches and correspondence
- Attend team meetings and take minutes if necessary
- Assist the Head of Department with administrative duties including holidays management, attendance records and expense claims for the team
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Train new team members
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Well organised
- Take initiative
- Excellent IT skills.
Salary on offer for this role will be £20,000 to £22,000, plus annual discretionary bonus and other benefits. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.45pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.