Accounts Clerk – Leading Global Real Estate Agency – Greenwich, South East London
Permanent Greenwich, South East London | £24k
Job Posted: 2017-05-03 03 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2017
This leading global real estate agency, specialising in both residential and commercial property, is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join the team at its successful office in Greenwich.
The company has been established for many years and has built a brilliant reputation for service excellence as well as an unsurpassed understanding and knowledge of the property market.
To be considered you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience in credit control.
This role will involve the following duties and responsibilities:
- Tenancy arrears
- Agency arrears
- Portfolio & Receivership arrears
- Aged debt reporting
- Month-end routines and reconciliations
- Dealing with queries by phone and email
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Organised and efficient
- Excellent time management – this is a busy role often working to rigorous deadlines
- Precise attention to detail
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel. Basic Access and Outlook
- Be a team player.
This is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of £24,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org