Accounts Assistant – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £25k to £28k Inc Benefits 28000
Job Posted: 2016-06-07 07 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of London’s highly respected and leading independent estate agency as an Accounts Assistant.
Our client is highly experienced and strives to provide an exceptional service to all clients. Their successful and very busy office is located in a prominent part of Central London. The company achieves an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in Marylebone, Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to be a part of a well established and customer focused company in the property industry.
The job role will involve:
- Management of bank accounts
- Paying landlords and supervising of monthly/annual statements using BACS
- Invoicing landlords for commission and carrying out credit control duties
- Bank reconciliation
- Deposit returns
- Paying contractors
- Resolving landlords and tenants queries in conjunction with their accounts
- Preparing general ledger for the external accountant
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return and year end accounts for group companies for external Accountant’s review and processing
- Maintaining accounts payable and receivable, including office and client accounts
- Reporting daily receipt analysis
- Overseeing letting departments’ client account, including dealing with Non Resident Landlords
- Chasing up on rent accruals and providing support to lettings department
- Human Resource support where necessary
- Generation of ad hoc reports for reporting to director
- Handling employees’ claims and reconciling commissions for payroll processing by external Accountant
- General Filing
- Must have experience as an Accounts Assistant (preferably in property)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organised and time management skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good level of IT skills, experience of using accounting and credit control software, word and excel
- A proactive, common sense approach, able to work with the minimum supervision
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Excellent telephone manner
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on the level of experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.