Accounts Administrator for this fast-growing Property Management Company in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2021-10-27 27 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 28 December 2021
Our client is a fast-growing Richmond based property management company that manages blocks all over London and the home counties. Having acquired a major Richmond based development company as their first client, they are now managing several high profile residential and commercial buildings. Being a small set up with a passion for property they are able to offer a more personal and bespoke service 7 days a week.
This role would perfectly suit someone with previous credit control/lettings accounts experience. You will be able to manage an ever-changing workload by good prioritisation, using your own initiative and being a methodical thinker.
The successful candidate should have exceptional organisational skills, with a can-do attitude, whilst working to ensure the highest standards are executed at all times.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Checking daily payments to landlords
- Processing terminations
- Processing deposit returns
- Ensuring correct fees are collected
- Answering queries from internal and external clients
- Importing renewal deals
- Helping team with administrative tasks as required.
- Previous experience within a property accounts role
- Preferably have previous experience in credit control
- Good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Enjoying working in fast paced environment
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good IT skills.
The salary on offer will be between £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.