Accounts Administrator – Lettings & Management Department – Surrey Estate Agency
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2015-06-22 22 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 22 August 2015
This privately-owned estate agency with a network of offices in Surrey is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator for their Lettings & Management department.
Based in their Chertsey office you will be responsible for the following:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to Landlords and Producing Landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Maintaining filing records paper file as well as on computer system
- Dealing with day to day queries professionally (UK and international customers)
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with the Lettings team, Property Management department, contractors, inventory companies etc.
To be considered you will need:
- To understand the importance of handling client’s money
- To have good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate
- To be a highly organized team player with the ability to multi-task
- Be able to work under pressure to meet dead lines
- Have an eye for detail
- Be computer literate
- To have previous accounts experience
The salary on offer for this position will depend on the level of experience and expertise of the successful candidate, but it is likely to be in the region of £22-25,000, and is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org