Accounts Administrator for this boutique Estate Agency in Kensington, Central London
Part-Time Permanent Kensington, London | £28k to £36k 36000
Job Posted: 2022-04-04 04 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 04 June 2022
An exciting and challenging vacancy has arisen at this boutique, privately-owned estate agency in central London for an experienced Accounts Administrator.
This role would suit someone with previous bookkeeping/lettings accounts experience. You will be able to manage an ever-changing workload by good prioritisation, using your own initiative and being a methodical thinker.
The successful candidate should have exceptional organisational skills with a can-do attitude, whilst working to ensure the highest standards are executed at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Allocating suppliers invoices to Aspasia ID and uploading a copy onto Aspasia Letters
- Rent chasers following the late rent procedure and updating the landlord on the progress
- Chasing client (Letting & Management) fees & other agents (half-commission) fees
- Responding to general accounts queries from Landlords and Tenants via email and telephone
- Inputting office related invoices onto Sage
- Sage- office account bank reconciliation
- Sage- quarterly VAT return- run report – submit online to HMRC – make VAT payment
- Assisting with client account audit to comply with Propertymark regulations – preparing information for accountants visit
- Assisting accountants – with end of year account
- Company Barclaycard – splitting expenditure between office and client, entering office related expenses on Sage and client related expenditure on Aspasia. Reimbursing the office account from client account for all client related expenditure
- Preparing annual NRL return for overseas landlords and send to HMRC
- Preparing annual UK landlords report – send to HMRC
- Running fee reports once a week – transferring fees over to office account from client account.
- Previous experience within a property accounts role
- Bookkeeping experience
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Experience using Sage & Aspasia/Qube accounting software would be preferred
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Enjoying working in fast paced environment.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £28,000 to £36,000 (pro-rata’d) depending on experience. You will be required to work 20 hours per week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.