Account Manager for this rapidly growing Law Firm in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-12-17 17 December 2020 Closing date for applications: 11 January 2021
This rapidly growing Law Firm based in Guildford is currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team. They are a commercially minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial business maintaining the highest level of integrity in all their working relationships.
The role does not involve any aggressive selling, but a patient and friendly approach to explain to clients how the conveyancing process works and ensuring that they understand what puts them ahead of their competitors. In addition to talking with clients, sending out quotes and following up on calls, you also have the responsibility to liaise with referrers, typically estate agents, to get feedback on the transaction and ensure that everyone is happy.
New employees are chosen very carefully, not only for their experience, but also for their natural ability in encouraging and supporting their colleagues; with an innate desire to do the best that they can. Our client promotes a harmonious working environment and places emphasis on having fun whilst working hard.
- Previous experience within estate agency
- Cheerful and friendly, a calm and professional disposition
- Exceptional telephone manner and a willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Meticulous attention to detail with sound prioritisation and organisation skills
- Keen to work collaboratively as part of team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure and hit targets and deadlines
- Able to use initiative and think creatively; our client wants people who look to improve the way things can be done
- Confident with IT systems, excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client will not stop you from being ambitious or wanting to develop yourself, in fact they encourage it. If you want to advance your career, they will help you do that. They are a young company and want exceptional candidates to grow with them and be a part of their future.
- Great offices in central Guildford location
- 23 days’ holiday per annum (plus 3 allocated days at Christmas)
- BUPA Cash Plan benefits
- Childcare scheme
- Social events arranged quarterly
- Free snacks.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £25,000, plus a commission incentive enabling you to earn at least £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.