Account Manager for this extremely successful Media Company in Paddington, West London
Permanent Paddington, West London | £60k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-09-14 14 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 14 November 2021
Are you an experienced property sales professional looking for something different, yet at the same time utilising your experience and background in the property sector? If so, this could be a superb opportunity for you to join this extremely successful media company, working specifically for one of their high-profile magazines on their property section.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for maximising commercial opportunities and generating advertising revenue from clients across the company’s commercial business area. You will be selling print, digital, creative solutions and awards sponsorship.
Your role will be a mixture of speaking to your clients on the phone, going to see them face to face, and regularly communicating with them via email. You will talk confidently about the market you work in and be able to expertly pitch for business and hold a negotiation both over the phone and face to face.
By working with editorial, marketing, and other areas of the business, you will build bespoke ideas, and then pitch and sell these to your client base to generate revenues.
Is this you?
- A background in residential sales and/or marketing within estate agency
- Strong sales skills
- Experience selling all products & media types (Creative Solutions, Digital, Print, Events etc) to advertising agencies and to clients
- Ability to secure good new business revenues
- Ability to grows revenues from existing client base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan pipeline and lead, develop and drive patch to hit goals and targets
- Work well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent influencing, objection handling, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good personal time management
- Close business within deadline to hit targets and goals.
What will you get in return?
As well as standard benefits, there a number of amazing perks available to staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off
- A share in their success – every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of the financial year
- Central office locations with safe working spaces and some flexibility to work remotely as required
- Discounted digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Annual conference – get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what’s next
- Regular colleague events arranged by their wonderful Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues.
The salary on offer will include an attractive basic of £40,000 plus commission equating to c. £60,000!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anthony at email@example.com.