Lettings Negotiator – Leading Property Services Group – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £27k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-02-03 03 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 April 2017
This leading property services group with a network of offices across the Capital is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy office in Fulham, South West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to be a part of a well established company.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within lettings, as well as excellent communication skills as well as a confident and professional approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 with on target earnings in the region of £27,000 to £35,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A company car will also be provided. You will be expected to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.