Administrator – Sales and Lettings – Estate Agency – Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, London | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2016-05-23 23 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 23 July 2016
This upmarket independent London estate agency with a fantastic reputation is currently looking to recruit for an Administrator to support their busy Sales and Lettings departments. This role will be based in the busy and perfectly located office in Battersea, South West London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous property administration experience as well as being proactive, outgoing and confident.
The duties will include:
• Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
• Audio and copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices property particulars etc.
• Creating, completing and updating standard report templates
• Managing files and paperwork for the above
• Input to diaries and organising meetings
• Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
• Accurately process fee accounts and out of pocket expenses, fee forecasts and chasing debtors
• Provide a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office
• Provide general administration and secretarial support to the office including other partners, managers and staff as reasonably required
• Preparation and printing of sales particulars
• Matching and mailing new properties
• Responsible for display material, keeping all windows and the particulars drawer up to date
• Registering applicants on the mailing list
• Monitoring and organising as well as carrying out accompanied viewings.
• Organise and maintain other divisions’ promotional material as appropriate
• Assist in chasing viewings and providing feedback to clients
• Assist with maintaining an up to date mailing list, including running regular deletion lists
• Offering all the firm’s services, as appropriate, as well as encouraging prospective clients to have a valuation on their own property
• Being aware of, and responding to, property status changes, price changes etc. Informing other offices and maintaining up to date displays.
• Acting on similar changes communicated from other offices.
• Creating Tenancy Agreements
• Creating Invoices for tenants
• Overseeing and completing referencing of applicants
• Completing property files to company standards
• Working in a bespoke style for key clients with large property portfolios
• Registering tenant deposits
• Updating internal lettings system with tenant/property/landlord details
• Liaising with lettings team and accounts team and property management
• Processing pre-tenancy works and ensure such works are carried out on time and to a high standard
• General housekeeping including, answering phones, general enquiries with clients, tenants and other agents
Skills & competencies:
• A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
• Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
• The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
• A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
• Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
• Advanced Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
• Fine attention to detail
• Time management skills
Behaviour & attitude:
• A professional outlook with regard to appearance, behaviours and attitude
• A friendly and approachable team player
• Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential
• A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
• Enjoys taking the initiative while seeking advice and support when appropriate
• A passion and drive to succeed
The package on offer for this role will very much depend on the level of relevant experience and ability of the successful candidate, but will be in the range of £20,000 to £25,000. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org