Residential Property Refurbishment Consultant – Market Leading Estate Agency – Richmond
Richmond, London | £30k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-01-13 13 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 March 2016
This estate agency is one of the most respected and highly regarded estate agencies in the UK. They currently have a fantastic opportunity as a Residential Property Refurbishment Consultant to join their Interior Services department.
The ideal candidate would have a Property based degree with experience either in Surveying or Development as it is a varied role.
It is imperative for the candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with a broad spectrum of clients both in person and over the phone. This is a varied role and therefore the successful candidate must be flexible and a very proactive approach.
The successful applicant will demonstrate their ability to:
• Help co-ordinate a wide range of middle of high end residential refurbishment projects comprising minor internal refurbishments to full reconfigurations, loft conversions, extensions and landscaping.
• Prepare project scoping and works specifications documents.
• Liaise with clients during the tendering and procurement process and manage the selection, qualification and appointment of all contractors and subcontractors.
• Prepare pitch documents and advise/sell the company’s services to both internal and external clients.
• Follow up pitch offers, prepare works orders, progress all risk assessments and method statements and update records accordingly.
• Provide excellent client and contractor liaison, feedback and effective reporting.
• Work effectively with other property professionals and attend site meetings to ensure projects are completed within business objectives and design guidelines.
• Work swiftly and effectively to avoid unnecessary client costs.
You will need to have an understanding of:
• Project management
• Contractual requirements
• Contractor quotation and tender analysis
• Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Mathematical skills
• Presentation skills
• CAD skills – preferred but not required
• A passion for Residential Refurbishment and Property Development
• Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Be able to work independently and in a team
• Be able to take initiative
• Be confident when dealing with clients
• Able to multi task and prioritise
• Be customer focused
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Be an effective self-starter
• Have a strong service ethic
• Must have excellent written and communication skills
• Have the ability work in a busy environment effectively
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Must have a full UK driving license
This fantastic opportunity starts with an attractive initial salary from £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your experience plus a car allowance and an annual bonus! The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com