Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – East London, E16
Permanent , London | £18k to £26k Inc Benefits OTE 26000
Job Posted: 2016-07-14 14 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2016
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Lettings or an experienced individual looking for a change and excellent future career prospects.
This successful company is a leading London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the City of London. Our client is looking for a Trainee or experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and well regarded office in Greenwich, East London. This fantastic location is nestled perfectly in the centre of the planned regeneration that will change the fabric of the local area, creating excellent opportunities for this office.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings of £18,000 to £26,000, dependent on performance, plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com