Trainee – Graduate – Property Management – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2016-04-11 11 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 June 2016
This successful and award winning independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a Property Manager to join their team. The role will be based in their rapidly developing branch in Woking, which has been and is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
The successful candidate ideally would have previous Property Management or estate agency experience but this is not essential. To be considered with no previous experience, you must possess excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be in direct contact with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors in which you will build a rapport with.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the company’s Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focussed property management service during their tenancy. This will involve always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, any programmes of work and their progress, and recording the same on the property management system.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get of to the best start
- Preparing welcome packs and management information forms
- Carrying out mid-term reports
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with the head of department and conducting a termination visit
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Administration skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
The initial package for this role will be from £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm from Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org