New Homes Sales Manager – Real Estate – City of London
Permanent , London | £50k to £100k Inc Benefits OTE 100000
Job Posted: 2016-02-02 02 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 April 2016
An excellent opportunity has become available to work for the Real Estate division of this leading European Banking and Financial Services business. They are currently looking to recruit a driven, responsible and highly motivated New Homes Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing a team of New Homes Sales Negotiators. Based in the City of London, the company currently has 7 or 8 ongoing projects and a budget of approximately 250 new sales in 2016.
The successful candidate should have a good knowledge of the London Residential New Homes sales market and an understanding in areas such as specification, the local market (Zone 1 & Zone 2), project launches and marketing.
This results focused culture will suit an ambitious and experienced manager, with the hunger to advance their career and lead from the front.
- An awareness of wider team and department targets/budget
- Building relationships with internal clients and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Works well independently with no supervision
- Able to deal with difficult situations and reach the best outcome
- Managing existing client/supplier relationships at a senior level on a day to day basis
- Retaining and enhancing the company’s reputation through successful delivery
- Build own network within service lines and external
- Excellent communication to colleagues and team
- Supervising and mentoring the junior colleagues
- Responsible for managing routine processes and procedures
- Can identify and put in place improvements to business processes
- Must have previous estate agency or new home sales experience
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Planning and organising
- Commercial awareness
- Innovative solutions
- Must be able to make decisions
- Must be highly driven and motivated
- Creative thinker
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communication and responsiveness to colleagues and clients
- Responsiveness to markets and opportunities
The basic salary for this exciting role will be in the region of £50,000, plus an excellent commission scheme. The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and maybe some weekends if necessary.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org