Senior Lettings Negotiator – London Estate Agency – South Kensington, London
Permanent South Kensington, London | £30k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-02-02 02 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 April 2016
One of London’s most respected agencies is looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator for their office in South Kensington. This company prides itself on the high levels of customer care it provides and is looking for an individual who will reinforce these qualities.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a track record as a successful letting professional for a minimum of a couple of years, and the desire to succeed in a highly competitive environment. As this is a busy office you will need to be very organised and able to cope with the demands of working in a very fast moving environment.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings from £30,000 to £45,000 and a company car or allowance will be provided. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturday’s from 10am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org