Client Accounts Assistant for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-07-06 06 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 September 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Client Accounts Assistant to join the tenancy management department in Richmond.
The primary function of this role is to look after a portfolio of clients in the residential client accounts team by performing administrative and accounting tasks. This varied role would suit a methodical thinker and someone with previous residential lettings experience.
The successful candidate should have exceptional organisational skills, with a can-do attitude, whilst working to ensure the highest standards are executed at all times.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Checking daily payments to landlords
- Processing terminations
- Processing deposit returns
- Ensuring correct fees are collected
- Answering queries from internal and external clients
- Importing renewal deals
- Helping team with administrative tasks as required
- In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Enjoying working in fast paced environment
- Good numerical skills
- Good IT skills.
The salary on offer for this role is will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.