Lettings Manager at this well-established Estate Agency in Ottershaw, Surrey
Permanent Ottershaw, Surrey | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-03-13 13 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 May 2019
A rare opportunity has become available for a Lettings Manager to join this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Ottershaw.
The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town, making this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual and natural leader looking to progress in a managerial role.
To be considered you should have a proven track record in a lettings management role, fantastic communication skills and good knowledge of the local area. Our client is looking to recruit an individual who will go that extra mile and do the job to the very best of your ability.
The role will involve:
- Managing resources to achieve budgeted branch income
- Ensuring personal compliance with all legal, technical and administrative duties
- Ensuring all company administrative lettings systems are implemented and managed to company standard
- Monitoring key branch performance measures
- Ensuring all direct reports are developed to improve job related skills and knowledge
- Working with the property management and renewals department to ensure effective maintenance of tenancies
- Understanding the company’s values and implementing them positively each day
- Attracting Landlords and applicants
- Letting properties and additional services at the agreed targets
- Always ensuring high quality customer care at all times
- Preparing comparables for suitable reports
- Conducting morning meeting
- Developing business in designated areas
- Leading and inspiring the team
- Implementing an effective performance management process
- Holding regular meetings with their team to ensure focus and motivation are maintained
- Implementing branch plan with lettings director in line with the group strategic plan
- Conducting marketing review calls in line with company standards.
- A comprehensive legal knowledge to ARLA level 2
- Competitor knowledge
- IT Systems knowledge
- Knowledge of company values
- Knowledge of company unique selling points and proposition
- Planning and time management
- Coaching experience
- Experience handling performance reviews
- A consistent approach to management processes and systems
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package will include a basic of £25,000 dependent on experience, plus on targets earnings in the region of £50,000. A company car or allowance will also be provided along with other benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.