Land and New Homes Consultant at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Surrey
Permanent , Surrey | £28k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-02-20 20 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 02 March 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual.
To be considered for the position of Land and New Homes Consultant, you will have previous new homes sales experience and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a sales environment. The successful candidate represents both the company and the developer; therefore, you will be providing prospective clients the very best level of service.
The role will involve the following:
- Ensuring personal compliance with all legal, technical and administrative systems
- Always ensuring high quality customer care at all times
- Listing an agreed volume to sell of new homes developments and opportunities
- Preparing comparable reports for developers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both existing and new clients
- Reviewing planning applications and making direct contact to explore potential opportunities
- Managing the successful upload and amendments to marketing collateral
- Assisting in the sales progression for the land and new homes.
- Ability to up-sell and identify business opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with existing and new clients
- Ability to manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- High standards of service
- Proactive approach to building business
- Entrepreneurial spirit to secure business
- Target driven
- Team player.
The basic salary will be up to £25,000 with on target earnings of £28,000 to £35,000. Our client will also provide a company phone and pension scheme, along with 28 days holiday per year. They will also offer a company car or allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.