Administrator / Personal Assistant at this successul Estate Agency in Earls Court, Central London
Permanent Earl's Court, London | £23k
Job Posted: 2019-03-10 10 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 10 May 2019
Our client is a progressive, fast moving estate agency with a strong emphasis on sales of investment property. To meet the demands of an influx of new business, they are expanding and looking to recruit an Administrator / Personal Assistant to support the team.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ previous property administration experience, be confident on the phone and have strong organisational skills. Alongside your administration duties, you will have some general PA tasks to complete from time to time.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinating viewings by telephone where appropriate
- Responding promptly to offers by email and following up with telephone calls
- Preparing tenancy agreements and ensuring they are sent out to relevant parties without delay
- Recording allocation of property keys
- Contacting applicants/tenants for outstanding paperwork/ initial payments
- Ensuring appointed contractors execute works required for incoming tenant and checking that this has been done
- Delivering a first-class service to applicants at all times.
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
- Require excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office.
- Work calmly under pressure & must be able to adapt.
The package for this role will include a salary of £23,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.